viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Model Beatrice

Model Beatrice
 This model is an inspiration of a friend I admire very dearly, her name is Beatrice Montilla.  I met her through Facebook about 2 years ago.  We have become very close sending each other e-mails, helping one another with what we love with a passion, which is crocheting and knitting.  I do most of the crochecting and Beatrice do the knitting...(LOL, I don't do knitting, but one day I look forward into learning)..... even if I haven't had the pleasure to meet her in person due to we both live far away from each other but, I do not lose my hopes that one day we will meet each other.
 This model is my own creation, used Aunt Lydia #10, small pearls and satin ribbon, 3 small buttons.  Dress size is for a newborn baby.


Back of dress








1 comentario: